Sunday, April 14, 2013

GoodBye My Friends

Here today, Gone tomorrow
Let our minds not fill with sorrow
For all of us will share this story,
the rights to which we're free to borrow

The chapters change with days gone by
Whether the girl next door to that certain guy
To times so sick you thought you'd die
Now here we are to say good bye

To each I extend unwavering gratitude
More to those who've seen my attitude
I apologize if ever I was overly rude
Hopefully, I made up for it with 4am food

In the house of NoPro, we've been together longest
Of friendships formed some rank the strongest
and memories made I find fondest

From my first visitor in Kaka land
to eager souls for a makeshift band
or proper techniques  to conserve the land

Or the mornings we come home in complete denial
The nights events we try to compile
Was that T.V. or did we dance with Exile?

Some may recall a particular Dance
Allusions were made of a growing Bromace
Now with your minds in my lyrical trance
I rise up to speak and make my stance
What happened that night was MAGIC, and you all are just jealous!

All Joking aside you all are amazing
You welcomed us in with minimal hazing
I could talk for an hour and not give enough praising

With you, down the road, off we will send
This chapter for you has come to an end
I said it before and I'll say it again
I'm happy to have you all as a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment